Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

After several screw -ups in ordering my medications, the helpful costumer reps could not correct the system, I have run out of my critical medications after many weeks and many phone calls.I was doing fine with my pharmacy when HUMANA started bugging me to use their mail service.

I have had nothing but problems despite their well meaning people. DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE DANGEROUSLY INCOMPETENT! If I could reach the CEO or the appropriate regulatory agency I would file a formal complaint.

The other big lie is that there would be no charge for the medications, that is not true as I was told today there was a charge for my B -12

I have now run out of several medications that a week ago they PROMISED to ship overnight.

That has not happened 5 days later.STAY away from these BUMS.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of medications from Right Source Rx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Right Source Rx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was that process was uncorrectable. Author liked the most well meaning but helpless reps. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Right Source Rx for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Right Source Rx?

Comments